TWO CULINARY FUN PROGRAMS:
- Culinary Adventure
A fun, exciting and yummy two-hour cooking experience is waiting for you! Enjoy an afternoon filled with tasty surprises as you create everything from molten chocolate cakes to popcorn pops to candy pizzas. For ages 6-12.
- Ultimate Culinary Adventure
This three hour culinary adventure is a hands-on-experience creating your very own masterpiece! An Exotic Candy Ocean, Pretzel Twisting or Pizza Painting are just some of the cool cooking classes that are offered at our Culinary Adventure. Add some culinary tips and napkin folding and it’s fun for everyone! For ages 6-12.
- Three (3) FunCams which are virtual reality systems that provide hours of gear-free virtual gaming enjoyment, with no green screen background required. Games include Grav Ball, Wizards Cavern, Soccer and Snowboarding.
- One (1) GroundFX for interactive gaming of basketball, hockey, beach stomp and soccer.
- Lightspace® Play is a revolutionary entertainment system that combines the latest display and interactive technologies to produce a recreational experience that will provide hours of fun for children and adults of all ages. The system is capable of storing and running a potentially limitless variety of games and interactive programs that can be used by any number of participants simultaneously.
MORNING AND AFTERNOON ADVENTURES
Kids 3 to 12 to experience beach and backyard blasts, being on the cover of a magazine, interactive games, stage performances or joining a three ring circus.
Kids 3 – 12 to experience Tournament Challenges, Willy Wonka Trivia, Kidz Kasino games, a Glow Party and so much more…
- Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA) is reserved for kids between the ages of 3 & 12. Proof of kid-dom (passport) will be required.
- All children must be toilet trained and diaper/pull-up free.
- Guests must stop by AKA and check their children in and out of the facility. Reservations and payment must be made to guarantee a spot in any of the sessions.
- Photos will be taken of the child and parent for security purposes.
- Cancellation policy: A refund will only be given if the reservation is canceled by 8:00pm the night prior to confirmed adventure.
- Cubbies are provided for all participating children.
|Morning Adventure (inc. lunch)
||10:30am - 1:00pm
||2:30pm - 5:30pm
||6:30pm - 10:30pm
||6:00pm - 6:30pm
||Inquire within Atlantis Kids Adventures
for this week's schedules and times.
Ask about Late Night Adventures.
Prices and times subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of the 7.5% VAT.